FLUX NIGHT 2012
a night of art + experimentation
Saturday, October 6
8pm to Midnight. One Night Only.
Castleberry Hill Arts District, Atlanta.
free + open to the public.
FLUX NIGHT returns to the Castleberry Hill Arts District on Saturday, October…
We went to this Flux event last year and were very impressed. I highly recommend it as a way to experience both the energy of the local arts community and the best side of Castleberry Hill.
Three MARTA Stations will get you in walking distance: Garnett, Five Points, and the cleverly named “Dome-GWCC-Philips Arena-CNN” Station. The last one is the closest and the one they’re recommending.
Planning to attend. Went a few years back and had a lot of fun. Anywhere I can walk around outside with a beer is OK with me.
- pieceofschmidt likes this
- spaces-faces-places reblogged this from outthereatlanta
- james-the-analoger likes this
- my-automatic-soul reblogged this from atlurbanist and added:
- thebestthingsinthewolrd reblogged this from outthereatlanta and added:
- cityhaul reblogged this from outthereatlanta and added:
- uncooljohn reblogged this from atlurbanist and added:
- uncooljohn likes this
- hoursbetweentheseconds reblogged this from atlurbanist
- hoursbetweentheseconds likes this
- vintage-nouveau likes this
- phasesphrasesphotos likes this
- createthisdestroythat likes this
- atlurbanist reblogged this from outthereatlanta and added:
- outthereatlanta posted this